15 November 2006

Arrival

Arrive in Bangkok on 13 November 2006... Everything seems so new to me... Feels so complicated... Nervous (Going to start a new chapter to my life in a foreign land)... Lost (Do not understand a word that the locals speak)... Cheated (Website states that there are english everywhere in Bangkok, but I discovered that only few signs have signs of english). Thank God... I have friends in Bangkok, or else I really am going to get lost here in Bangkok. Every thing here is in Thai... thus you will not be able to survive here if you cannot speak or read a single thai word!!! I am serious.. unless you have friends like mine who are so kind to give me a place to stay and bring me around!!! Thanks all of you who have/had offered help to me in one way or another.... I really appreciate them!!!

No comments: